Bachelor in Media Science / Bachelor in Graphic Design
Minimum 1 year (preferably from an agency/industry background)
- Photograph & film people, landscapes, merchandise, products, events, or other subjects, using
digital or film cameras and equipment on / off location i.e. Port Grand / Frere Hall etc.
- Conceptualization, planning, developing, managing and executing photo / video shoots for
digital media communication strategy to support our business objectives in each of our key
sectors with responsibility for implementation within agreed budgets.
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results.
- Use software to enhance, retouch and produce finished images, videos and prints to be used for marketing and promotional material.
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods.
- Support Social Media & Creative Designers to create engaging and informative content.
- Develop engaging and effective content for the designated brands.
- Lead media team during festivals, events and exhibitions.
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures.
- Liaise, collaborate and communicate with all external partners in lieu of the brand objectives.
- Coordinate with all the internal departments of the company for smooth execution of marketing
- Represent the firm in corporate events, industrial meets, trade shows and marketing
- Working knowledge of software (Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Lightroom, Final Cut pro etc.).
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications.
- Passionate about creating, maintaining professional relationships and networks.
- Confident in interacting with customers on site, dealing with complaints and queries.
- Must be a brilliant communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Organized and able to prioritize workloads.
- Team player and happy working as part of a large team on common goals.