Education: Bachelor in Media Science / Bachelor in Graphic Design
Experience: Minimum 1 Year working experience (preferably from an agency background)
- You will design advertisements, direct mail, logos, event graphics/collateral, newsletter, web based-elements, and internal communication collaterals.
- You will be coming up with general concepts, designs and illustrations for the brand,
- You will be overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process,
- You will be responsible for translating existing designs into a variety of media and take care of the production process,
- You will support brand, content and video specialists to create engaging and informative content,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong design and typography skills.
- Good visual and aesthetic sense, a keen eye for detail and a critical mind,
- Highly driven and self-motivated, dedicated and committed,
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier,
- Good time management skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Please attach portfolio with resume.
Education: Bachelor in Media Science
Experience: Minimum 1 year (preferably from a software house background)
- You will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for SEM campaigns.
- You will implement search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns. (Execute marketing campaigns using Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, and other ad platforms.)
- You are expected to produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting; assigned analytic projects; and produce independent analysis to help search engine strategy. (SEO technical analysis and evaluation)
- You will use a wide range of digital outreach and community engagement techniques to support and drive messaging for brand awareness
- You will contribute to social media and community channels and help to improve brand awareness and engagement. (SMO)
- You will take responsibility of content creation and general administration of the brand website. (optimize on-site content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines)
- You will assist with developing interesting and effective content when required.
- Understanding of Google AdWords, Facebook ads, etc.
- Basic understanding and skills of web development & HTML, Wordpress etc.
- Enthusiasm for ever-evolving social media trends, and the digital marketing landscape at large,
- Track record of increasing reach and engagement through individual leadership and management of brand representation,
- Passionate about creating and maintain relationships and networks,
- Confident interacting with customers, both off and online, dealing with complaints and queries,
- Team player and happy working as part of a large team on common goals.