Bachelor in Media Science / Bachelor in Graphic Design
Fresh Graduates and/or Minimum 6 month working experience (preferably from an agency background)
- You will design advertisements, direct mail, logos, event graphics/collateral, web based-elements, and internal communication collaterals.
- You will be coming up with general concepts, designs and illustrations for the brand,
- You will be overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process,
- You will be responsible for translating existing designs into a variety of media and take care of the production process,
- You will support brand, content and video specialists to create engaging and informative content,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong design and typography skills.
- Good visual and aesthetic sense, a keen eye for detail and a critical mind,
- Highly driven and self-motivated, dedicated and committed,
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier,
- Good time management skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Bachelor in Business Administration / Bachelor in Media Science
Fresh Graduates and/or Minimum 6 months’ experience (preferably from an agency background)
- You will contribute to social media and community channels and help to improve brand awareness and engagement
- You will take responsibility for general administration tasks to support the marketing team
- You will assist with developing interesting and effective content when required
- You will use a wide range of digital outreach and community engagement techniques to support and drive messaging
- You will support brand, content and video specialists to create engaging and informative content.
- Enthusiasm for ever-evolving social media trends, and the digital marketing landscape at large,
- Track record of increasing reach and engagement through individual leadership and management of social media accounts,
- Passionate about creating and maintaining relationships and networks,
- Confident in interacting with customers, both off and online, dealing with complaints and queries,
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Premier.
- Organized and able to prioritize workloads,
- Team player and happy working as part of a large team on common goals.